Monday, July 20, 2009

Reasonably Desire This

I was feeling a bit naughty (and I'm sure it's due to listening to the song Bilingual) so I decided it's time to blog about sexy lingerie and burlesque cigarette girls.

Friday I went to a lingerie party where Reasonable Desires was giving away a fantastical freebie. The gift is called Vanessa and it comes with many options like cami top and bottoms, panties with and without garter and bra only. The cami had a couple very slight texture issues at the seams and really only noticiable if you are looking for them. Check out my booty in the 4th pic, it looks fantastic! Wouldn't you agree? I love the lace on the panties, it says look at my butt. This outfit will not be available to the public but they have so many other awesome lingerie outfits to get there.

Just take a moment and die with me over this costume below.
This awesome outfit is called Cigarette Girl and it's a new release from Reasonable Desires and cost only 175L. You get two tray options, one with cigars and ciggies and another with presents. The trays are actually clickable giving whomever touches it a gift and you can add anything in the tray that you wish to give out! How cute?!?! You get a hos and no hos option with this outfit as well, personally I love them hos. *sorry bad joke* This is just a fantastic costume, I can't say enough wonderful things about it.

What else is Hybie wearing?
MMSZero Light Makeup 6 and 6a from LeLutka
Marlene Hair from Donna Flora
HOC- chunky stiletto pumps from HOC
Margo Shape from Savoir Faire Shapes
Rina Hair (first pic) from Artilleri

No comments:

Post a Comment