Friday, July 10, 2009

I just wanted a quick post to share a few new things I've purchased/received.

If you haven't discovered BP* yet, you really must go visit this store. Owned by BettiePage Voyager you will find some of the cutest hair, clothes, skins and furniture SL has to offer. In the picture below I'm wearing one of her older styles called Big Bomb Hair 1. This style only cost 100L. I love this hair, it reminds me of a disco yet you can glam it up or go all retro with it. I took it to the fantastical gothic lolita style and added a cute crown to let everyone know I rule.

New skin maker alert!!! The skin I'm wearing was made by Love Delic of Asylum In Wonderland and it's called Pin Me Up. I don't think she has her skins out for sale yet...but keep an eye out for them...they are really cute!!

Also wearing:
Angel Food Cake Tiara from Ivalde.
Mia Corset Shape from Savoir Faire Shapes
Tacky Star's Birdie Bye Bye Tattoo
Starlight Shyne Eyes from The House Of Pandamoniom by Alexiel Wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment