Tuesday, June 16, 2009

She's a very kinky girl, the kind you don't take home to mutha

As part of my blogging adventure I've decided I'm going to talk to random and not so random designers in Second Life. They will mostly be designer who I think are f'n rad. Speaking of f'n rad....meet Aura Falta. Here are some of the things I asked Miss Tacky Star.

(Hybie) It's been said that you incorporate your RL art into your eyes here in Second Life. I challenge you to elaborate on that in two sentences.

(Aura) I wanted a way to show off my talents to the people in secondlife and gain a little recognition for myself. Painting is like the only thing I can do well, so it made sense to bring it here. And I am going to add one more sentence, because rules are for assholes: All of my RL art revolves around a fucked up childhood from the point of view of the toys. I think that is why a lot of my skins have this clown/doll thing going on.

(Hybie) You just started making skins, is it as enjoyable as making eyes? Who is your favorite skin maker?

(Aura) Eyes are nicer in that they are quicker to create. Skins have a lot of seam issues that are just a bitch and a half to deal with. However, I think people enjoy the skins more and the skins themselves can be more expressive.

(Hybie) If you could make babies with any designer in Second Life who would it be? Why? What would you name your babies?

(Aura) I would totally make babies with the girl that creates Hebiria stuff. She is such a cool chick. Anyone that makes fucked up baby dolls with broken record sound effects is way cool in my book. The baby thing would be interesting in that there is a language barrier. I suppose we would name the baby something cool like "Yuki-O." She would be the mom, though. I totally want to have a penis ^_^. I would write the crap out of my name on every surface possible.

(Hybie) There is a rumor that you are plotting world domination with someone named peeches. Who is this peeches?

(Aura) Peeches is a cool bloody bunny I found at Pink Fuel. He is a bitchin' awesome dude, although totally violent. I am not really allowed to talk about the world plans at this time. I am so glad he is illiterate and can't read this.


(Hybie) If you are traveling in a vehicle going the speed of light (186,000 miles per second) and you turned your headlights on, would they do anything?

(Aura) I fuckin' hope so! I paid enough for the damn car. Damn auto industry trying to cheat me outta mah monies! You are even getting a bailout, you dicks! Make headlights that work under all circumstances!

(Hybie) Who do you save when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

(Aura)I imagine I would leave them to do what they needed to do. I mean, the animal clearly has access to the lists and all, but the plant had to go and look all McTasty.

(Hybie) If you could free 20 political prisoners (who were either innocent or fucking rad) but in order to do so you had to wear steel toed boots and kick a horse in the head until it died, what would you do?

(Aura) No, that horse didn't do anything. Plus, I don't really know of any political prisoners....I mean a couple in Burma (yes, Burma), but I think they would call me a dick for killing a horse. Maybe, and this is just shootin' the shit with you. I would instead use the horse and steel-toed boots to stage my own fuckin' epic revolution! Oh yes, with Peeches by my side, anything is possible.

Visit Tacky Star to see fantastical eyes and skins at very fantastical prices!!

2 comments: