Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's kinda homely looking

Ok, I just have to say some ppl should NOT be in the shape making business. Seriously stop it! How can you justify selling this shape for 500L?

Excuse me, your clavical called said it's really upset you left it at home and didn't invite it to the party.

For the love of cheesecake and chocolate stop squishing the shoulders together. No one wants too look like gumby.

Ok here is a secret, you should be able to sit two of your heads right beside the one on your neck on each side or at least soooomewhere in the ball park of that.

And while we're on the subject of shape peeves...hands....what's up with the baby hands coming out? Wow, I'm just erked today, someone must have peed in my cheerios. mmmm cheerios.

Ok, I feel better now. Love you, Hybie

No comments:

Post a Comment