Thursday, August 20, 2009

I love Tabata Jewell

I have a crush on Tabata Jewell of Vanity Hair. I'm so happy I found her store. I say found because I lost it. One day I was exploring and came across this store with wicked awesome hair, I tried on demos, drooled a bit and something happened. I can't remember what, but it involved cleaning out my inventory and deleting demos and landmarks.
Yesterday she sent out a notice about new wicked hair she released and still not realising it was the holy grail I accepted the landmark and went. To my surprise it was the long lost hair store!!!! It was grand and I tried on everything I think. I even shouted my love for her because I have no shame. Here's what I bought:

Pic 1: !VA! Mikido 2 soil 1
Pic 2: !VA! LadyBoy Noir
Pic 3: !VA! BabyDoll Indigo New Release Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment