Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fasion Police Not Needed For This Lime Crime!

I love it when I'm searching the grid for new cute stores and my adventure ends up being made of win. That's what I said, well no it was more like "SCORE!", when I found Lime Crime today. Sometimes I think we all get a little sceptical of stores that are lesser known. But, they are my favorite to blog. Hidden gems are the best and even the "big" guys started from somewhere. Anyways enough of that, this store is made of WIN! I love the textures, I love the cute t-shirts, I love the fatpack of lingerie I bought and I love the dress I got too. I didn't feel bad at all for splurging there and although the selection is small, I'm gonna bet that future designs are gonna be super badass as well. Look at my pretties!!!Above is Lime Crime Digger Shirt for 50L and the denim miniskirt in Black for 100L. Above is the pretty Lime Crime Fleur De Spring in Blue for 170L.

And the sexy lingerie above is Lime Crime Lingerie Fatpack for only 300L.

yay for pretties!!

Also wearing:
Truth Amanda-espresso hair
Glance AdriannaV2 Skin
Tacky Star Something or Other Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment