Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sneak Peak @ The New Dingleberry Skin Line

Who says I'm not allowed to blog the same shop twice?

Because Freya Sinister of Dingleberry is so awesome, she sent me a few skins from her new line which she is releasing tomorrow.

I'm in love!! It's official!! I'm only going to show you two of the skins she sent me because I'm a tease (for now). The eye makeup makes me want run outside and scream profanities it's so fantastic!!

I have for you +DB+ DUAL (light)

Yes, Yes drool!! drool!! You can't deny the power of fun eye makeup and the lips are oh so kissable. Go ahead...kiss me!

I also have for you +DB+NEON (light) *sighs* Again another great skin!! I'm really happy with how the "whole lotta skin" between the upper lip and nose is less apparent on this skin line. I can wear a lot of different shapes with this skin and it looks great, which is essential for someone who wear a different shape everyday.

Don't be shy go check out Dingleberry and see some of the most fun skins on the grid!!

Don't forget to grab the freebies on the table!

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment