Saturday, February 19, 2011

Padaung Woman

So, I had been searching for a neck ring like those worn
by the Padaung women of the Kayan people for some time now.
I was never able to find one that would actually make me have to 
lengthen my neck to fit in it. I had given up hope when
Imzadi Giles of FAP! said she would make one for me.
I was super excited and couldn't wait to see how it would turn out.
When she finished it and handed it over I tried it on and was amazed.
It's exactly what I wanted! I put it on and stretched my neck length to 100.
(which is what you have to do to make it look the way it's meant to...
so make sure your shape is mod-copy)
With this amazing piece of jewelry I knew
I had to find an equally amazing look to go with it.
Here is what I came up with below.

(click on pictures to enlarge)



What I'm wearing:
Jewelry: FAP! - Silver Padaung Rings (Soon to be released)
Outfit: GIZZA Shady Corset [Silver]
Skin: .::CStar::. PinkHunt Skin *2010 Edition*  - Egyptian
Makeup: LG Concept_Paint makeup white
Hair/Hat: L+N Haute Fashion Couture HAT With HAIR (Black)
Shoes: [SMOTD] Danse Macabre Shoe
Eyes: Tacky Star : "Lost in the Dark" Small


No comments:

Post a Comment