Monday, October 12, 2009

Razzanova Skins

So from time to time I like to make sure that the landmarks in my style cards are up to date. You know, it's part of the package so I can't have ppl looking for a skin store and ending up at bukaki island.

Today I was updating the landmarks for one of my special edition shapes. The skin I used was from CoverStyle/CoverSkins. I did a search and nothing came up. So, I did a creator search and found that there was a NEW skin store in her profile and classified section called Razzanova. I thought REBRAND and had to go check it out.

I was disappointed that I did not find the original Coverskin skins but I was happy to find 4 new skins that were not at the old location. I was also happy to find that these skins are A LOT cheaper. I can't say whether or not I like the old brand of skins better or the new brand better. The old skins looked a bit more realistic on the bodies and the new ones are younger looking. Anyone who wants their avatars to look in their early 20's will like the new brand of skins here. Here is the one I got for only 550L.
Razzanova Anne Claire Skin- Cocktail 550L
Also Wearing:
Reasonable Desires Anne Periwinkle
Ingenue Kitten with a Whip- Natural Black

*special note: I just found out that Coverstyle Coverskins and Razzanova are two different ppl who were once business partners and are now seperate. Look for the relaunch of the CoverStyle skin line in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment