Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Twisted Hunt Stuffs

The Twisted Hunt has begun, the lag is in full lockdown mode and the blingtards are bitching about, well, everything. Welcome to the jungle! Let's check out some clothes I find along the way shall we?

Pic 1 & 2: Dilly Dolls Molly Dear Dress in Black and Red. Comes with Color changing Hair. The prims on the dress change into 8 different colors including the ones shown in the pictures.
Pic 3: Divaliscious Addiction. Comes with topm pants, bow and silver beads.
Pic 4: Nosotras Ghotik Blood Girl. Comes with Top, Skirt, Gloves, Socks.
Pic 5: Sugar Kumo. Comes with Top, pants, gloves, tights and boots.

2 comments:

  1. I don't usually go for sugar, but I think I need those boots. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea seriously, I dont know how hip I am to that outfit but those boots go with everything!

    ReplyDelete